Popular Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Memories and how they drive me to continue to succeed.


As a child, you always knew what you wanted whether you got it or not.
You did not care what the cost was, nor if your parent[s] could afford it. You only knew you wanted it.
You made things happen if your parent[s] said they did not have the money, you did not let that stop you.
You actually negotiated. "What if I clean the windows?" What if I raked the yard? Could I babysit for Mrs.....? Could I cut Mr....'s grass.
You used your intuition you get it done.
What happened to that skill?
Why now are you waiting for someone to tell you what is good enough for you?
Why is it okay for someone to tell you that your worth is $500 per month? or $4000 per month?
How come it is okay for someone to regulate when you can go to the 'restroom'?
Why have you given your power to someone else?
Okay, you don't have to become angry, just take a moment to think.
I share will this before I got married, I made a statement to some of my close friends. I said, " I would be in my own house within three years."
My 'friends' laughed. That was a motivation for me.
Within three years we were in our own home. One of my friends a bank manager came by and said, "I need to shake your hand, you are a woman to your word." I only laughed.
Fast forward 2017 I made a similar statement that January, that I would pay in full before the middle of the year and save two years of interest. It happened.
Yes, we manifest what we want. I say again if your mind can conceive it you can achieve it.
It's now the year of our Lord 2020. The world is quagmire with the Coronavirus, COVID 19. It is out of this diversity that many people will reach back to that time when they were manifesting what they wanted and do it again.
You will remember how you must be specific in what you want.
You will be open and honest with yourself.
You will embrace the fact that you deserve happiness and this often comes when you don't have financial problems.
You will be open with how you think with your partner or spouse.
You will commit to a better connection with God, remember how you prayed before every meal, before going to bed, upon awakening, let's get there again.
Watch this, Jeremiah 29:11- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
And this, John 10:10b, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." "More abundantly" means to have a superabundance of a thing. "Abundant life" refers to life in its abounding fullness of joy and strength for mind, body, and soul.
What is stopping you?
Are you afraid of wealth?
Do you embrace lack?
Are you happy with, 'money tight'? Remember, 'what you speak you seek and you will see what you said.'
Take the time today to write the best things of your life thus far, those things that make you smile wide.
You have them. Enjoy those moments again and restart your life from there.
Your abundant life is waiting for you. Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment