Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Death...

 Right now, I reflect on death. Well, it is something that every family would encounter. 

Despite that fact, not all of us can say, 'I know how your feel.' It may not be the truth.

In the past four days, I learned about the death of one of my students, then within an hour about the death of a family member's mother, followed closely by news of the death of the mother of one of my dearest friends. 

Added to the deaths, because I live on a small island, I learned of friends who had to be flown to the capital city for medical reasons; heart attacks, respiratory discomfort, possible cancer. It seems as if everywhere one turns there are heartache and pain.

Yet there is a silver lining out there. There is a healer for the sick and a comforter for those in mourning. You may call Him God, Yahew, Jehovah, Allah, Jah... He is the one we can turn to for ultimate comfort.

In a week from Sunday Christians will celebrate the Resurrection of Christ...That tells us there is hope.

There is life beyond the grave.




No comments:

Post a Comment