Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Believe you will succeed and YOU will.

 My first principal, Mr. Everette Cartwright, when I started teaching high school, presented me with a book entitled, "The Magic of Thinking Big" by David J Schwartz.

At first, I was skeptical. I asked myself what it had to do with teaching. I read it and was marking parts of it with red ink. I have read it several times and each time I do I learn something new.

Here are a few things it stamped on my mind:

1. Defeat Disbelief and the Negative Power it creates.

2. Develop the POWER of BELIEF.

3. Vaccinate yourself against EXCUSITIS, the failure disease.

4. Overcome the problems of Age- being 'too young' or 'too old'.

5. Overcome your fear of people.

6. Think and act confidently.

7. Think Big by Visualizing what can be done in the future. [It works]

8. Develop creative power by believing it can be done.

9. Prevent small people from holding you back.

10. Make more money by getting the "Put Service First" Attitude.

11. Salvage something from every setback. [ There is always a lesson to be learned]

12. Think Progress, Believe in Progress, and Push for Progress.


Thanks for engaging people.


No comments:

Post a Comment